I saw this tweet a few days ago, and thought to myself — challenge accepted!
If all you want is the link, have at it. If you’re interested in a bit more of the ways and means and hows — here’s more of that:
- I went to id.loc.gov and searched the following terms:
- Sexual minorities (and minority), queer, lesbian, gay, gender, orientation, intersex, transgender, transexual, and bisexual.
- Downloaded each relevant record (some hits with those terms were not) as RDF/XML (MADS and SKOS)
- Created a master RDF/XML file, available for your perusal, here
- Wrote an XSLT to make this (Class Web inspired) visual display, available for your perusal, here